Check Out Our Avocado Pesto Recipe!Farm Picked For You
Today I’m sharing an AVOCADO PESTO recipe, which is one my favorites. It’s a fantastic, delicious and easy sauce you can make next time you want to prepare something healthy and dairy free. It can be used on your pasta, toast, bruschetta, or even as a mayo substitute. Believe me, you won’t regret using this recipe. You can expect a lot of compliments from your guests!
What are the ingredients?
- 2 ripe Organic Avocados
- 1 Generous Bunch of Organic Basil
- 1 or 2 cloves of garlic (your call)
- 1/2 cup or generous handful of almonds, or cashews or pine nuts
- 1/2 squeeze Organic lemon juice
- Salt & Pepper (as much as you like)
- 1/2 cup of avocado oil or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How to Make It
Take all of the ingredients from above and throw them in a blender and a food processor.
That’s it! Your delicious Avocado Pesto will be ready in ten minutes or less from start to finish. Let me know how it came out and what you used your delicious new recipe on!