Summer Three Bean and Avocado SaladAlysson Toscana
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 large orange or red bell pepper, diced
- 12 grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 large avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed or finely diced
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Note: After cutting up my avocado I tossed it in the lime juice then added the avocado and the juice to the salad. This will help with the avocado not turning brown before serving.